Monday, November 19, 2007

Myself...random thoughts!!!

  1. I can study while watching cricket on TV and am at my best concentration levels while listening to music which I dnt understand.
  2. I speak very fast.
  3. I sleep sharp at 11 PM.
  4. I started bunking classes when I was in 10th standard, still maintained good grades.
  5. The shortest time for which I sat in a final exam was 20 mins (wanted to leave in 10 mins but the prof din't allow).
  6. I love reading fiction specially Erich Segal because he writes in first person and I don't like Sydney Sheilden because I think the heroins in his stories are not by quality but by chance.
  7. I am in love with no. 10 because I was born on 10/10. So my all posts would always be in 10 points.
  8. I dream a lot and that has intution element in it.
  9. I first observe people and things around me and then jump into it. Thats the precise reason why people think i am an introvert at first meeting.
  10. A confession: I once threw burning crackers at a girl I never liked in school. That was the first and last time I ever hurt anybody intentionally and still feel bad about it.

No comments: