Monday, December 24, 2007

!!!...PMI...!!!

We were asked to do the PMI some days back after a review meet in Bangalore. Found it interesting..so here comes my perspective of the PMI's being a Wealth Advisor. For the information of common man PMI is Plus, Minus and Interesting of the work profile (here Wealth Advisor in ICICI Bank).

P (Plus):
  1. I get to talk a lot..sense or non sense...but i love talking...
  2. I meet some really good, high profile, learned and rich people...its actually is a great learning experience...sometimes I do discuss things other than business...for the sake of understanding and learning things from their experience.
  3. I enjoy tracking capital markets.
  4. I like the idea of advising...
M (Minus) :
  1. Can't advise on direct equity...a complaince issue...but it would have been great if this was allowed.
  2. Can't take off whenever I want...reason..am morally responsible for the hard earned money I have invested.
I (Interesting) :
  1. I get to talk a lot..sense or non sense...but i love talking...(this is not repetition..i thinks its a P as well as an I)
  2. Was a complete marketing person, but now have developed interest in financial markets.
  3. Have learned how to tackle goof ups...done by me or somebody else...he he he
  4. I get a chance to analyze behavior of different sets of people and the stimulus-response dynamics.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this post entirely belong to the author and have no direct or indirect links to the views of colleagues and the bosses and super bosses. Any similarities is purely coincidential.

P.S.: The no of points are 10 in this post as well..so I have again kept my words.

No comments: