Friday, July 31, 2009

Free home delivery...

I have already dedicated one post to Mumbai, but trust me this city deserves a lot of attention (positive and negative). So todays post is, as mentioned above, about the flawless free home delivery. Guys, you can get anything delivered at your doorstep absolutely free of cost in unbelievable TAT (turn around time). Considering that lot of people might be asking for home delivery, the time in which they deliver is very real and fast. And to add to it, there is no minimum bill amount. You will not belive that I once ordered a daal (worth Rs. 20) and the guy delivered it at home in 20 mins, absolutely free of cost. Now thats a different story that I was so delighted with the service that I tipped him with the same amount. I guess this is their business model. They might be earning more on tips then margins on food. Nevertheless, I am really glad that this service exists. its a blessing for lazy people like me. Yay!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dabba walas has their influence.... dont misinterpret.... Its a big market