Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Am going home..babby...:)

Everybody gets excited on even the thought of a holiday, and I am going to my native place on a long break...so I am visibly excited. And I can prove that I am excited. The symptoms are as follows:
  1. Most common symptom : marking cross on the days on calendar. I am doing it religiously and that too on the calender in my office, so everybody knows about it. That's why I said, I am visibly excited.
  2. Am not having my meals regularly coz I know all of it will be compensated when I go home. Like all mothers, my mom will also make sure that I consume enough calories to compensate for a week long fast (i am not fasting though, just being irregular in meals)
  3. I don't feel like cleaning my almira. I am feeling detached to the place I am staying. So my room is in a mess.
  4. I am spending lot of money coz I know that I would not be spending anything when I am home. Infact I will not even step out of my home.
  5. I am not sleeping much also. All I have to do when I would be home is eat-sleep-eat.
  6. I have not had a hair cut. My tresses have gone long and I really need a cut now, but since I am going home and I don't know if I would be taking a bath or not, so i will anyways have to tie them. Hence no cut. (well this was little exaggerated. I think i will take bath once in a while)
  7. I have done lot of shopping for mom n dad..yay!!!
I hope these are good enough evidences to prove that i am dying to go home...

Cheers,

SM