Friday, April 29, 2011

I need a job!!!

I have not been working since 6 months now (wow..it has been SIX months) and this is the first time that I have been unemployed for this long. Like most of people I have gone through the phases of being unemployed such as enjoying the free time, thinking what all great things I can do with the time in hand, cooking, sleeping a lot, reading a bit etc. etc. And now is the phase when I need to start working again. Yeah you got it right, its not about the want to work but the need to work again. Staying at home sucks!!!

And I have reasons to get a job too:
  1. To get back to normal life of having a routine and being productive.
  2. To earn money and keep on earning it.
  3. To meet lots of people and make new friends.
  4. To shop for new formal clothes. Ladies dress amazingly here :)
  5. To eat lunch with colleagues and bitch about the boss.
  6. To be able to come back home and crib about how much work I have and how good it was when I was not working.
  7. To be able to enjoy weekends.
  8. To keep a track of time and marvel at how or slow it progresses (depending on what kind of day I am having).
  9. To feel good about myself by managing home and work efficiently. Yeah, I have always wanted to excel at both the things together.
  10. And last but not the least,to get calls on the phone and feeling a part of this world.
So all the people who tell me that, wow...you are not working..that's so great; is not so cool. I have my reasons to work and I am sure we all have. Tell me, what are yours??

Happy Working!
SM

No comments: