Sunday, September 11, 2011

My lights were on first...

Well there is this girl who stays one block away and she is always studying. Whatever time of the day I see her, she is studying. How do I know she is studying?  Her room is visible from our balcony and the lights are always on so I get to know. Not a good habit to look into other people's house but what do I do, its bang opposite the place I sit in the balcony during our morning tea that I can't avoid her and then noticing her persistence, I once or twice looked for her in the night before going to sleep and guess what she is always studying. Whatever time I get up, whatever time I sleep those lights are always on and I see her face dug in the books. I do sound like a stalker isn't it. Don't worry, I am not. I am just observing.
So I made a game out of this experience that without making the extra effort to wake up at odd hours in the night to see those lights off, I will switch on the lights in our apartment before she is back to her study table and yeah it happened today.  I had to get up like real early in the morning and wohoooo her lights were off. I win!

P.S. She came back to her routine within hour an hour of my waking up and let me tell you its real early in the morning and she doesn't sleep early as well. I wish she gets whatever she is studying for.

No comments: