Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dev D...Never go by critics ratings...otherwise as well...Bollywood stinks...

I know am posting this late. I had drafted it around 2 months back and then forgot to post it. So please bear with it now. So here is the post...

I am disappointed. I really am. Have been spending so much money on watching movies and all of them have disappointed me. Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Ghajini and now Dev D (latest addition is Tasveer 8X10)...all of them have left me completely blank. I was really excited about Dev D...had heard awesome reviews and critics were praising it crazy. So I went to watch this on a weekday at 10 PM (given the constraint that I had office the next day). And I wanted to go back before the interval. Movies have been my good source of entertainment. But lately, I have been forced to look out for other options like TV (which is equally sad). And you really can't watch good English movies in a city like Hyderabad coz they are not released here. Well, hollywood, people here do understand English and if you still don't believe that, release movies with hindi/telugu/english subtitles. I promise good footfall.
For now, my only source of videop entertainment is you tube. I get to watch good videos there. If you guys have some other sources of video entertainment, please feel free to suggest. Top three suggestions will get tickets for Billa (this is a telugu remake of Don).

No comments: