Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April fool banaya...

"April fool banaya,
to unko gussa aya,
Mera kya kasoor,
Zamane ka kasoor,
Jisne dastoor banaya...."
I am singing this song since morning. One of the happiest days of the year. I always love playing pranks and this day given me an unauthorised access to play pranks on everyone. And I am always amazed at my creativity of thinking ideas on the spot. I am thinking of writing to MTV to hire me as a prank writer for their "bakra" thing. Then I would be able to do so every day. WOW...that would give me complete job satisfaction. For those who are not working, job satisfaction is equivalent to "nirvana"...working for the love of it...:)
I played it on my mom, my best friends, my roomies, my colleagues, my ex boss and some random friends....wopieee...!!!!
Happy April Fool's Day ppl...:)

1 comment:

roan said...

Well Welll Welll...i heard somthing from yr random frends voices..U werent tat good.....that april fools idea bout Gmat got cancelled....was such a bleak idea..... i may be a kid...but know much more thn u...lol