Saturday, April 18, 2009

Krazy Kia Re...

There are some real crazy things that I have to do some day. Here are the top 3 of my list:
1. I want to dance in front of the screen at theatres. The urge is so strong that someday I will for sure make a fool out of myself. I have imagined it countless times and have memorized the major steps as well.
2. I want to get my hair colored red...I would look like some alien but still I am desperate to do this.
3. I have this strong wish to go for a tour to some cool but unexplored places on the earth.....but ALONE..!
Will share the entire list soon in future. Till then cheers..:)

2 comments:

~nsj said...

First: You have to find a Theater with a screen low enough and part of the movie which is bright and continuous enough to showcase the memorized steps clearly (for it contact mE)
Second: Save Hair!! try a hair wig instead, world is full of red heads
Third: You can't be ALONE..! I'll be there... :P

roan said...

i bet yr fourth wish would be.... marry a snake.