Tuesday, December 22, 2009

tan (10) tada (10) tan(10)

Dint get the title..well this is...wait for it...my birthday in the year 2010....yes you got it right...my next birthday is on 10-10-10. How awesome is this!!!
I am always excited about my birthday but this one is special.. isn't it??? Well, Ok, I would get 27 years old which feels more closer to 30 than 25, which also reminds me that probably the best and being single parts of life may be over soon, which also means that I would have to take more care of my skin and health ofcourse. But what the hell, its 10-10-10. I am amongst the few lucky who will get this chance. And I am the chosen one...:):).
Well ppl, I want my 10-10-10 b'day to be very special. A memory forever. So I need contributions from people (If anyone still reads my dormant blog). Plus also let me know if anyone else has had this experience and what did he/she do to make it super special (or I am the only one who is over reacting..:)) or there is somebody who will join the band of the chosen one in near future. Lets try to make it grand for all of us.

I have got some of the contributions from some of my friends like:
  • Cut the cake at 10:10:10 PM
  • Get a personalised T shirt with the date and your name written on it and get it signed by friends. I would prefer if I get this as a gift
  • Have a theme party revolving around No. 10
Anticipating some awesome ideas!!!

Cheers,
SM

P.S. I know its too early to plan, but I am very very excited...:)

3 comments:

Sin said...

gud for you;

well i have a suggestion... a bit idiotic maybe bt still here goes...

start 10 months b4 ur birthday... on the 10th of every month do something that u have always wanted to do... so that by the time of ur birthday u will have done 10 special things which wil make ur birthday for more memorable than say a theme party about no.10

bt that's just me... :D

(oh and i would appreciate it if u would try my blog http://sinspot.wordpress.com/

:D )

Anonymous said...

tan tana tan kid ;)

Date: 10/10/2010
Time: 23:30 hrs

I know u had a great day and the surprise party thrown by ur frnds was awesum. U had a blast.Cool!!
But wat makes this b'day special is the fact that u surprised urself today. The idea of emailing/snail mailing all ur frnds the 10 things that made them special wasn't all that bad. Again u never knew a candy wud bring such a big smile :) so distributing those candies at the orphanage was real cool.

May u have the best of b'days in the coming years!!

Cheers!!
Atticus
atticusfinchhere@gmail.com

Shveta said...

i liked both these ideas...am loving it...:)