Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Super woman

I often dream about one situation. This is one of those dreams which I always remember and has got a relaxing effect on me. I have seen this one with open eyes as well. They say that there is a very thin line between dreams and reality and this particular dream of mine is a good example. Lets give a name to my dream...ummmm...lets call it "Super woman". So the dream goes as follows:
I am standing in somewhat middle of a vast plateau. Suddenly lot of guys come there...uncountable...n I dnt know why but I start fighting with them (Matrix style). I am alone, furious and fighting with thousands of guys. And I feel so proud of myself in the end.
Wondering who are the guys in the dream..they are the entire set of eve teasers, moral police (remember the Mangalore pub incident), people who have double standards (girls who smoke are spoiling Indian culture and guys who smoke are just cool...if girls wear jeans, its westernization, then why dnt guys wear dhoti, are they not equally responsible for the society, culture...et al).
I just hope that my dream one day becomes true and may be not me alone but we all are able to throw them out...our society needs some clearing now..and we better do it NOW!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... so do u dream the sequence in which u burst out from underneath all of them swinging one eve teaser like a club and they all are thrown away in slo-mo?

anyways could u blog daily? can't wait for ur next post...